"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo


I wanted to write a short review on the new Mabelline 24hr Color Tattoo eye shadows. They are available at drug stores everywhere. I purchased mines at Target for $5.99 each. So far I love these eye shadows. They remind me of Mac's Paint Pots. They are both cream eye shadows that dries to a powder with strong staying power. You can wear them as a eyeshadow base or alone. Mac's Paint Pots run for $17.50 each and contains 5 grams of product and the Color Tattoo eye shadows contain 4 grams of product for only $5.99. I think that the Maybelline shadow is just as good the Mac Paint Pots. I love these so much I want to go back and purchase all of the colors available. They are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment